Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Client Meeting

Did not finish this Post!



1. Your design and layout of your web pages -does it fit your drawing/plan?

2. Your topic and research. What have you done in class?

3.Color,font and the use of multimedia

4. Does it have five pages ?

5. The features of Apple IWeb. What is working. What is not working in the web application.

6. Embedding, what is a widget
7. Do you have an emergancy plan? Do you have a reference page?

8. You must take screenshots of your....iWeb, Delicious bookmarks and Google Docs



1.My design and layout is similar to my drawn plan but the videos on the home would not come so I left it out. For the video page, what they did was not an option on IWeb so I just put the urls for it.

2. I have gathered information about Tsunamis for about three days in class and put it on my IWeb and saved bookmarks on Delicious.

3. The background colors are mostly related to blue (for water). I used some pictures. The fonts are almost all the same except the titles and a few different pages.

4. I have made five pages but I didn't put a logo on them, I also didn't put the bibliography but I will put them on later.

5. Most things were working but the one that didn't work was embedding the video.

6. A widget is a gadget on the computer.

7. I do have an emergency plan but I still am working on a reference page.

8. I did not use google docs. but I will show you pictures of my IWeb  and Delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. you can write more specifically about what you did and also it'd be better as a paragraph!!!

    ReplyDelete