Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Anti-Bullying Final Evaluation

The product is good and we have created a lot of extra games and if you want to try them go to:

http://www.sploder.com/games/members/commanderdragon/

The whole project took a really long time but it was fun. We used our time wisely except were I didn't write the other blogs which I will write later after this at home or after this.

In the investigation we did in the first week at looked for different sites but sploder looked like the best.

In the design we worked on creating games for about the second and third week.

In the plan stages we thought about which games would be suitable for children and a little hard, also done on the third week.

On the create stage we made the games for little kids.

I think we did the project very well and kids will like our games and Abdul Rahman made a little animation which is nice. I created good and challenging games.

I could have done the other blogs on time.

Done my blog on time so I could have gotten a better grade and be on track.

Every thing worked with how we planned but time flew faster than I though, so I couldn't do my blog.

There where no difficulties but I didn't get any feed back since I didn't blog the others.

It had a good impact on me and I think the same about my group and I hope others enjoy our games.

No comments:

Post a Comment